We got scammed for about 2600 USD.

Hi!

I am angry, so I am sorry but this is ridiculous. Who designed the platform in favour of scamming sellers? The resolution center is a joke.

We created an account to find someone who can execute and app. We paid a little more than 2600 USD. We sent 100% of the UX/UI completed in Adobe XD by us so the seller doesn't even has to do anything else than coding. We did 50% of the work for him. He couldn't even recreate a single screen of the app correctly. His skills are capable of that. So we called. His profile stated that he is from Egypt and his name is Abdul Maleek (arabic name) but when we called the number is from different country and the voice is African. He doesn't even speak Arabic (We speak English and Arabic). Red flag.

So we gave him a chance to execute the quality we want. He deliver shit. So we encouraged him again, he deliver shit. He cant even understand instructions he just says ok ok, yes yes and still low quality. No correct recreation of even a SINGLE SCREEN from the design that was 100% created by us and sent to him in an editable Adobe XD file.

So we wanted to get a refund. I messaged a customer support that brags in every auto respond mail that the support is 24/7. Bullshit. Fiverr even has no phone number to call. What is this?!

Support who states is working 24/7 and states thta responds in 12 hours didnt respond to tickets and my reports of his gig. 

So we had to use resolution center (|NO OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE LEFT) and we asked for cancelattion. Seller rejects. We ask for cancellation. Seller rejects. We ask for cancellation. Seller rejects and we got stuck in a f*cking UX hell. 

Then after the seller offended us multiple times with this instant rejections we got angry and told he his quality is weak. His messages and rejections felt like him spiting in our face, Fiverr 24/7 Support ignoring our tickets and report of the gig just added to the flame becasue we are on the brink of losing 2600 USD and not receiving anything valuable for us from the seller. The seller started offending us with lanuage on the chat. Then he reported us and our account got blocked. So now we have no chance to ask for cancellation and the scammer will receive 2600 USD in 24h. CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who is smart enough to have no phone number to contact the support, CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who designed this bullshit UX hell for buyer. 

We demand that we get back this 2600 USD form Fiverr or I will do my personal crusade and I will sue Fiverr and will get a lot more than 2600 USD.

Please fix this because this is another example of shit Customer Service in an online service I have experienced. becasue super 24/7 Support Fiverr Team has no contact options. Only walls in the form of Chat Bot or stupidly designed Resolution Cetner that is a literal UX hell.

Thanks for helping us out.

I am sorry, bo I am f*ng angry at the scammer and how this platform is designed. Awful first time experience.

Have a nice day...

Edited by patrykshau
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/20/2024 at 10:39 PM, patrykshau said:

CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who is smart enough to have no phone number to contact the support, CONGRATULATIONS to anyone who designed this bullshit UX hell for buyer. 

Ask any community member and they will tell you only one thing: "Fiverr always favors the buyer's side". Although it may seem contradictory but the thing is that Fiverr takes cancellation requests very seriously and almost always cancels such orders if you're in the right.

And a contact number for support? Out of 100 websites, 99 do not have a contact number for support. By being patient, you would have received a response in 2-3 days and get a 100% refund --- But probably you just didn't know how to have patience (judging by the way you framed your message here).

Also, Fiverr never bans buyers just because a seller reported them. Considering the way you have typed your message full of slang and the F-word, it's no surprise why Fiverr has taken action. You can still reach out to customer support by email (support@fiverr.com), and wait patiently for at least 5 days before taking another follow-up or spamming them with another email.

• Up 4