[HELP] My account is flagged !

theplaguelab

Question

Hi, everyone!

My account was recently flagged for 90 days because I processed a refund for a client outside of Fiverr (I know this is wrong!). I want to know if this warning (first time) will affect the performance of my gigs in terms of ranking and impressions.

Thank you.

This is the E-mail from Fiverr :

Your account has been flagged for offering and/or accepting payments outside of the Fiverr platform. To protect our community, and to promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not share any payment information with other users. Do not ask other users to share payment information with you either. All payments must be done exclusively through the Fiverr platform.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

this shouldn't effect the Gig performance, but it effects your status in the level system. consider yourself lucky!

the flag will be removed after 90 days and the status of your current level should be back as normal. This is warning on your account, do not get another warning (especially in this 90 days) as this may cause your account to be suspended.

Good luck

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sifdin17 said:

this shouldn't effect the Gig performance, but it effects your status in the level system. consider yourself lucky!

the flag will be removed after 90 days and the status of your current level should be back as normal. This is warning on your account, do not get another warning (especially in this 90 days) as this may cause your account to be suspended.

Good luck

Thank you for your reply,I'll do my best to avoid further warnings ! 

• Like 2