My account has been Flagged, Now disabled. I need urgent help.

arsalan_design1

Question

Hello,

I am writing to you today regarding the recent deactivation of my Fiverr account. I understand that my account has been flagged for violating fiverr terms of service.

I am truly disappointed to learn of this deactivation, especially since I have been a loyal Fiverr user for the past three years. Throughout that time, I have consistently strived to provide excellent service to my clients and have never received any warnings or notifications of potential violations.

I recently opened a ticket to clarify the flagged status of my account and provided all requested information to Carlos, a supervisor of fiverr team. Unfortunately, after a month of communication, I received a message stating that my account is now deactivated.

I am genuinely confused as to how requesting support from your team could be considered a violation. I have always maintained a professional and respectful demeanor within the platform and have never conducted any work outside of Fiverr with clients. In fact, I have consistently ignored offers that did not originate from the platform.

The deactivation of my account has caused me significant hardship. I have invested a tremendous amount of time and effort into building my presence on Fiverr, and losing access to my regular clients, pending projects, account balance, and seller badge is a major setback.

If there is any possibility of resolving this situation and reinstating my account, I would be incredibly grateful. I am more than willing to provide any additional information or clarification that may be required.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Arsalan

Screenshot (81).png

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet