Advice for gig publish!

shamima_ca

Question

Please members give me some tips for a new gig which I want to publish. I'm an Accountant and Bookkeeper and I want to publish a gig on E-commerce Bookkeeping. so Please help me by giving some Positive Keywords and mentioning Industry which will help me to rank my gig. Thanks in advance

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, shamima_ca said:

Please members give me some tips for a new gig which I want to publish. I'm an Accountant and Bookkeeper and I want to publish a gig on E-commerce Bookkeeping. so Please help me by giving some Positive Keywords and mentioning Industry which will help me to rank my gig. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the platform Shamima, lear from this fiverr expert guide

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 3

i got the same message, what should I do i shared my bank details and the exact amount but its keeps on hanging it says do not leave then it says your payment is processing then I stop, did the scammer  has my info already or not?

image.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, almagrace24 said:

i got the same message, what should I do i shared my bank details and the exact amount but its keeps on hanging it says do not leave then it says your payment is processing then I stop, did the scammer  has my info already or not?

That is a scam,it is not Fiverr! they got your bank details now, you should not share that with any one, try to disable your card or else the scammer can get all of your money!!

On 7/20/2024 at 1:46 AM, almagrace24 said:

image.png

it's common scam. it also happened with me.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR pure_creatives.png