A buyer provided me with a link as: "fiver.new" saying they bought it and I need to "confirm" it. Is this a scam?

porinka

Question

A buyer provided me with a link as: "fiver.new" saying they bought it and I need to "confirm" it. Is this a scam? Also, when I click the link at the bottom right corner a support chat section appears with a message that basically tells me the steps on how to confirm the payment.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-07-05 221659.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

Hi @porinkaplease don't enter any details since it's a scam. Fiverr Customer Support team won't contact you via chat and ask for any info, since you can enter your withdrawal details on your own at any point (through your profile, not an external link). Please report the User so that our team can block them from the platform. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Up 1

On 7/5/2024 at 8:18 PM, porinka said:

Is this a scam?

Yes, Avoid clicking on the link and do not provide any personal or account details. Fiverr won't ask for payments to verify your profile!

also, It's best to report the profile and this situation to Fiverr's support to take action against such scammers.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Up 1