Unauthorised access (hacked) to my account and account disabled

akif_nawaz

Question

Hi, Fiverr community!

Today my account got hacked and spam messages was sent to many sellers from my account. Message was something like "Receive a payment for your services". With a QR code and username of sellers. This message was sent to many sellers. Eventually in 5 minutes my account was disabled by Fiverr. My gigs are restricted. I'm so confused. I'm Level 1 seller delivering my services since 1 year. I have been fair and always following Fiverr terms and services. What should I do now. I contacted customer support they said my account will be permanently suspended in 60 days. This is not I was expecting. Fiverr should investigate this matter.  Please help me to recover my account. I know Fiverr rules and policies and never violated any of Community standards. 

Regards,

Mohammad Akif.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

9 answers to this question

What is happening mate on Fiverr? Our security is at risk. Our level work orders everything is under risk. We expect at least this from Fiverr to recover our account and also our gig ranking. I even lost my level due to order cancel. Unable to communicate with those seller who received message from my account by unathourised access to my account. They are cursing me. What should we do. Fiverr customer support should take immediate action. In this regard Fiverr as platform reputation is at risk.

• Like 3

The exact same thing happened to me too, and support does not answer me, they have been waiting for a solution for 3 days and I have not received any message. Please help fiverr users, we are the ones who give life to the platform. I was Level 2 and a member since 2014, what an injustice.

Edited by miguelblanco
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1