How could I get my first order in Fiverr.

On 6/22/2024 at 8:37 AM, satu_das_gupta said:

Hi, I'm a newcomer to the Fiverr platform. I want to know how I could get my first order on Fiverr.

Hi and welcome to Fiverr!

Getting your first order can be challenging but here are some tips to help you get started:

Optimize Your Profile: Make sure your profile is complete with a professional photo, a catchy tagline, and a detailed description of your skills and experience.

Create a Compelling Gig: Write clear and concise gig descriptions. Use keywords relevant to your service to improve search visibility. Offer a competitive price and create attractive gig packages.

Use High-Quality Images and Videos: Visuals are crucial. Use high-quality images and, if possible, a short video to explain your service. This helps to build trust with potential buyers.

Offer a Low Initial Price: To attract your first customers, consider offering your services at a lower price. You can increase your rates once you have some positive reviews.

Promote Your Gigs: Share your gigs on social media platforms, relevant forums, and with your network. This can drive external traffic to your Fiverr profile.

Thank you!!!

• Like 3