Shadow banned on fiverr for no reason?

eyedin98

Question

Hi,
Throughout the last weeks I didn't get any clicks on my gig (normally I have like 50 clicks in a month), I was wondering why this is happening, so I checked out that my gig is nowhere to be seen when I am searching for my gig. Normally I am pretty far up the site, but now I don't see my gig anywhere.

I don't understand that, because throughout 3 years on fiverr I never had this problem, but suddenly I am not appearing anywhere... This is my gig: https://de.fiverr.com/eyedin98/offer-you-the-best-fifa-live-coaching-experience-ever

I am speculating it is because one cancellation of a guy, I opened a ticket because of him. He claimed things which wasn't true and I have chat proofs for that as well. After the cancellation from this guy I got punished by fiverr. That sounds little bit unfair in my opinion... I love to do freelancing on fiverr, but that is so frustrating for me, I am just missing it...

What can I do to be seen again??

Thanks in advance,

Ajdin

Edited by eyedin98

2 answers to this question

ahh okay nice. Thank you for looking over it :). Yeah it is just strange, because normally when I search myself I always find my gig, but like I said, last weeks I disappeared. Hopefully it is only in my case :D.

Thank you ❤️

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, eyedin98 said:

so I checked out that my gig is nowhere to be seen when I am searching for my gig

I tried searching on my end and your gig is coming up on the first page, and in fact, in the very first row.

Search results may differ from person to person and depend on other factors, so if you're not able to see your gigs, that doesn't mean they are not visible to anyone.

image.png.2c399ec29a89880e5d526189130a1eed.png

• Like 2