Account has been Disabled, Please Help Me

fernwehwritings

Question

I am writing with a heavy heart regarding the recent disabling of my Fiverr account. Since joining the platform in 2021, I have dedicated myself to providing top-notch resume writing services, earning a 99% 5-star review rate and helping numerous job seekers achieve their career goals.

Receiving an accusation of misinformation in one of my gigs has been both shocking and disheartening. I have always prided myself on my integrity and commitment to quality. What's more frustrating is that I have not been given specific details about the alleged violation. Each time I asked for clarification, I was met with vague responses stating that I had violated some policy without any clear explanation. If any misunderstanding has been there or I wasn't aware of any rule, by any chance, at least tell me so that I should be given the chance to clarify or fix it so that it doesn't happen again. 3 times I asked, there are 3 different kind of answers from Customer Support, when I asked what is the exact misinformation, they didn't mention anything and reply keeps changing every time I ask.

As a top seller, I believe it's fair to understand what I am being accused of so that I can address and correct any mistakes. It feels incredibly unfair to be left in the dark, not knowing what I did wrong or how to fix it. This lack of transparency has left me feeling undervalued and anxious about my future on Fiverr. It feels akin to being let go from a job without any explanation.

Three days ago, I was informed that my account was under review. However, when I reached out to Customer Support for an update yesterday, I was told that my account would be permanently disabled after 60 days. This sudden decision, without a detailed explanation, has been heartbreaking. I have poured countless hours and effort into building a reputable presence on Fiverr, earning the trust and recommendation of many clients.

I am kindly requesting a thorough review of my case and a detailed explanation of the specific policy violation. This transparency will help me understand the issue and allow me to rectify any unintentional mistakes. I sincerely hope for a fair resolution and the opportunity to continue contributing positively to the Fiverr community.

Please someone guide me on how I can save my years of hard work and get my account back. 

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 12.38.22_d66a845d.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 12.39.50_288bf5f1.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 12.40.58_2c542e44.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hello, I am in the same situation. I had just closed an order with a client when Fiverr decided to cancel it. Later, I received an email saying that my account would be disabled in 60 days for violating Fiverr's terms, but they didn't give me a clear reason either. I have also had my account since 2021, I had managed to level up, and all my reviews were 5 stars. I sent them an email asking for explanations and begging them not to take my account away. Since they didn't respond, I sent two more emails and I still haven't received a reply. It breaks my heart to know that all my effort after so much time is going to end this way. I'm sorry I can't help you with your case, but I wanted to show my support. I hope all this can be resolved for both of us. Best wishes.