Brief Rejected - Reason is contact/payment info or spam

bmohammad786

Question

Hello,

I submitted a brief to hire someone to help add features to an existing app; however, the brief was rejected with the following reasoning, "It had contact/payment info or spam." Not sure where it's getting this from. It's an in-house developed app for a school that I help run, and we are trying to hire someone to help add new features to the app. I would post the brief in full so that I can get help accordingly, but I'm not sure if there's a place to access rejected briefs either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, bmohammad786 said:

Hello,

I submitted a brief to hire someone to help add features to an existing app; however, the brief was rejected with the following reasoning, "It had contact/payment info or spam." Not sure where it's getting this from. It's an in-house developed app for a school that I help run, and we are trying to hire someone to help add new features to the app. I would post the brief in full so that I can get help accordingly, but I'm not sure if there's a place to access rejected briefs either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try again

The issue is, I do not know what caused the rejection. Generally speaking, I mentioned what I said above in the first post, then I listed a number of features in number format (1., 2., etc.) that we'd like added. I also added that someone who's familiar with the school-related data would be better suitable for the project.

Can't figure out what would be the rejected part.