Are revisions considered a conflict for the new success score?

maia_videos

Question

I saw here on the forum another experienced seller who is leaving Fiverr because of the new level system. and something he said hit me hard. he said any request for revision is considered a conflict.
I've been stuck at success score 6 since the new system started and one of the reasons given is room for confict free order's.
Can anyone tell me if revisions requests are really considered conflicts??

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

On 6/19/2024 at 3:40 AM, maia_videos said:

I saw here on the forum another experienced seller who is leaving Fiverr because of the new level system. and something he said hit me hard. he said any request for revision is considered a conflict.
I've been stuck at success score 6 since the new system started and one of the reasons given is room for confict free order's.
Can anyone tell me if revisions requests are really considered conflicts??

i dont think so. revisions are allowed and these are not considered a conflict in order I guess. it does not make sense

On 6/21/2024 at 2:07 PM, creative_howl said:

What????? Source?

Revision doesn't affect the success score. I deleted my message. 

"Conflict-free orders

To assess the occurrence of disputes between you and your clients, we look into unresolved matters regarding delivery times and cancellations requests, as well as the number of disputes that had to be escalated to the Fiverr Customer Support Team. The score will also take into account any indications that the client had a bad experience and was unsatisfied with the delivery."

6 hours ago, collinsconsult said:

Revision doesn't affect the success score. I deleted my message. 

"Conflict-free orders

To assess the occurrence of disputes between you and your clients, we look into unresolved matters regarding delivery times and cancellations requests, as well as the number of disputes that had to be escalated to the Fiverr Customer Support Team. The score will also take into account any indications that the client had a bad experience and was unsatisfied with the delivery."

the number of disputes had to be escalated to the Fiverr Customer Support Team.

Really? Wow!

24 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

the number of disputes had to be escalated to the Fiverr Customer Support Team.

Really? Wow!

Haha yes. So it technically means running to support all the times may be detrimental to your success score. 

1 minute ago, collinsconsult said:

Haha yes. So it technically means running to support all the times may be detrimental to your success score. 

I don't know what to say about that. Reaching out to customer service should be encouraged, and not penalized.