I just received an order from a buyer but he/she didn't give me any requirement just place auto order and gone its almost 5/7 days but he/she is not online yet so what should i do ?

fivsikder

Question

7 answers to this question

Note: Don't try to delivery the order.

Because many times some clients consider placing an order on Fiverr as normal. They leave the order and go about their work thinking they will return and do the work at any time. So don't try to order delivery ❤️

• Like 4

I recently faced this issue. Since I couldn't deliver, the time exhausted and it was late. I sent an extension request for more days. It took 48 hours and was automatically accepted. Client still didn't come back. I kept sending reminder messages. When the days were almost exhausted, I sent another extension request. Fortunately, he came back and accepted. I was planning to contact CS to cancel after the third extension. 

So send an extension request and be patient. Though it will affect your success score as conflict, it's better than canceling. Cause canceling will still affect the success score anyway except it's through support. 

• Like 1