Authenticity of Fiverr Support Messaging Users Directly

asimtanoli

Question

Greetings Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I've received what appears to be a message from Fiverr support, prompting me to engage with them directly in my inbox. While this could be a legitimate effort from Fiverr to assist users, I can't help but wonder if it might be a scam.

Before taking any action, I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights and experiences. Have any of you encountered similar messages from Fiverr support? How can one distinguish between authentic communications from Fiverr and potential scams?

Your guidance and shared experiences would be immensely appreciated as I navigate this situation cautiously. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

You could read this thread:

And this one:

Fiverr customer support doesn't contact sellers through the inbox so if someone claiming to be them has then it's a scam. Also it's likely the scammers will be calling themselves "Support Fiverr" in the display name. Their username might start with "id" then a random number. They might also have joined very recently.

• Like 1