Issues with Receiving New Orders on My Account

Dear Fiverr Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have been experiencing with my Fiverr account. Despite my consistent efforts to maintain high-quality service and positive customer feedback, I have noticed a significant decline in new orders over the past few weeks.

Here are a few details that might help you understand my situation better:

1. Profile Optimization: My profile is fully optimized with a detailed description, professional portfolio, and relevant keywords.
  2. Response Time: I maintain a quick response time to all inquiries and messages.
  3. Gig Performance: My gigs are well-detailed with high-quality images and video presentations. I have also updated them recently to ensure they meet current market trends.
  4. Reviews and Ratings: I have consistently received positive reviews and high ratings from my clients.
  5. Seller Plus Plan: I am a member of the Seller Plus plan, and I actively utilize its features to enhance my gig visibility and performance.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Bilal Munir

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Hi @iambilalmunir, please read our Forum Rules, as you'll see that the Forum is not a replacement for the Customer Support team. I've just checked your account and I see that, even though you've had the account for some time now, your only orders are very recent (in the last few weeks), so there are no issues. There's no decline of any sort, as both orders were recently completed and all Gigs were published in May. So keep up the work and more orders will come your way. Good luck 🍀

• Like 4
  • Up 1