New Gig Analytic Tools

wingle

I just found out some new feature implementation within MyGIGs area.

Those arrows are really helpful for tracking the gig’s health. Also i notice delete, suspend, activate buttons are gone up and there will be no more accidental deleted gigs by pressing the old drop down menu.

These are nice new features and will definitely help sellers to keep an eye on gigs sales etc.

I like the cancellation rate shown for specific gig.

Guest voicetex

Yep, I like it, too.

I was wondering, tho, if the Reviews have been changed too? Anyone who can tell us, whether this split into three sections “Communication with seller”, “Service as described” and “Buy again or recommend” is now on?

I would like to see this for each job/buyer, because it means that I know exactly what they liked about me doing my job.

voicetex said: I would like to see this for each job/buyer, because it means that I know exactly what they liked about me doing my job.

Yes that feature really needs to be implemented very soon.Already wrote to fiverr support for this. But no idea when they will implement this important feature for star rating. Without this feature all sellers are in darkness of not knowing what they are rated for. And worst part is when you ask support they refuse to tell you that information.

Archived