Is there any way to look beyond page 20 in Fiverr search results?

big_shazz

Question

I'm curious about navigating Fiverr's search results and was wondering if there's any way to look beyond page 20. When searching for gigs, I often feel limited by only being able to view the first 20 pages. This restriction can be quite frustrating, especially when I'm trying to explore a wider range of options or find specific services. Has anyone discovered a method or trick to access more pages in the search results? Any insights or tips you can share would be greatly appreciated! Let's help each other make the most out of Fiverr's search capabilities.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, big_shazz said:

I'm curious about navigating Fiverr's search results and was wondering if there's any way to look beyond page 20. When searching for gigs, I often feel limited by only being able to view the first 20 pages. This restriction can be quite frustrating, especially when I'm trying to explore a wider range of options or find specific services. Has anyone discovered a method or trick to access more pages in the search results? Any insights or tips you can share would be greatly appreciated! Let's help each other make the most out of Fiverr's search capabilities.

/search/gigs?query=logo&page=21

This is the URL that is used to filter pagination. Even if you change the direct URL or try other workarounds, you can only access "21 pages" (only 1 more than the 20 that is normally available). Getting access to more than 21 pages is simply not possible as it doesn't exist in the system (in the frontend -- of course, things could be configured in the backend).

• Like 1