My gig impression and click are low.

3 hours ago, vectjal said:

I recently published my few gigs but this gig's impression and clicks are low. What should I do to grow this gig?

It will take time to rank new gigs on fiverr, So please wait and learn Fiverr algorithms like how they work

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Can I use a different browser without logging in after login on Fiverr?

I want to research many things on Fiverr. My Fiverr account is active on my computer. Is there any problem if I use the Fiverr website on the same PC on another browser without login?

• Like 10
  • Up 1

When I exam in the Fiverr online course Is there any problem if I go to another tab?
I want to go to another Tab to find this question answer. If I go to another tab or browser Is there any problem for me?

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, vectjal said:

Same problem with my gig. I'm trying to stay active on Fiverr. Now my gig impression is good. It would be best if you stayed active on Fiverr.

NOT AT ALL. Staying onlie is just waste of your time and energy.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 6/1/2024 at 8:24 PM, atulcodex said:

It will take time to rank new gigs on fiverr, So please wait and learn Fiverr algorithms like how they work

Thank you for replying to me with your idea.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sarwar346 said:

Please be patient and familiarize yourself with the workings of the Fiverr algorithms as it will take some time to rate new gigs.

Thank you for your reply. I'm trying to understand the Fiverr algorithm.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 2:29 PM, vectjal said:

When I exam in the Fiverr online course Is there any problem if I go to another tab?
I want to go to another Tab to find this question answer. If I go to another tab or browser Is there any problem for me?

Thank you for your question! If you switch to another tab or browser while taking the Fiverr online course exam, the system might detect it, which could lead to your exam being disqualified. Fiverr monitor browser activity during exams. Therefore, I recommend that you focus solely on the exam questions without switching tabs. If you don't know an answer, it's better to prepare in advance through study. Good luck!

• Like 1