Seeking Clarification on Warning

attiya_social

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm hoping for some guidance and support from fellow sellers. I recently received a warning notification from Fiverr's customer support team, stating that I violated their terms of service by engaging in activities that aim to "falsely increase ratings and/or levels". However, I'm unclear about the specific reasons behind this warning and what actions I allegedly took to violate this policy.

I want to emphasize that I'm confident I was never involved in these violations. I've always maintained a high level of integrity and quality in my work, and I'm committed to upholding Fiverr's community standards.

Despite my efforts to understand and resolve the issue, I haven't received the clarification I need from Customer Support. They are repeatedly stating that matter is internal and no information can be shared. I'm a dedicated seller with a strong focus on quality and integrity, and I want to ensure I'm meeting all the necessary standards.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support!

Best regards,
Attiya

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet