Climbing the Fiverr Ladder: The Rise, Fall, and Rebuilding of My Account Ranking

raff_cv

Question

I established my presence on Fiverr by creating an account, and to my surprise, within a mere 7 days, I started receiving orders, and my account soared to a commendable ranking position. I diligently completed the projects assigned to me, ensuring top-notch quality and timely delivery, which garnered me a series of glowing 5-star ratings from satisfied clients. However, despite the initial success and the positive feedback, there was an unexpected turn of events. Once the payments for my services cleared, I noticed a sudden decline in the ranking of my account. It was disheartening to see the hard-earned position slip away seemingly out of the blue. Now, I find myself at a loss, wondering what steps I can take to regain the momentum and elevate my account's ranking once again. How can I navigate this setback and restore the visibility and credibility of my Fiverr profile to its former glory?

• Like 5

9 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, raff_cv said:

I established my presence on Fiverr by creating an account, and to my surprise, within a mere 7 days, I started receiving orders, and my account soared to a commendable ranking position. I diligently completed the projects assigned to me, ensuring top-notch quality and timely delivery, which garnered me a series of glowing 5-star ratings from satisfied clients.

You only have 1 review.

1.jpg.ef2742e09d04c597385affd6c950d900.jpg

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, raff_cv said:

Are your gigs still ranking?

Yes. Why shouldn't they? Besides, that has nothing to do with what you posted (garnering you a series of glowing 5-star ratings from satisfied clients) and reality (having a single review).

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Yes. Why shouldn't they? Besides, that has nothing to do with what you posted (garnering you a series of glowing 5-star ratings from satisfied clients) and reality (having a single review).

I am currently talking about a problem I faced with my previous account before it get flagged. I currently want to gain more knowledge on how to prevent that.

• Like 4

Just now, raff_cv said:

When my first account got flagged, and I massage them constantly without any positive feedback. I deactivate it and create a new one

You have violated TOS. Did you ever read that? So bear the consequences now i.e. your second account is not doing well!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/17/2024 at 7:39 AM, raff_cv said:

I don't understand this, I deactivate one before creating another one. I am not operation two account at a time

Yeah, you can't have a second account. It's one account for one person for life kind of thing. If your account gets disabled, banned or whatever, you can't make a second account.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You mean to say this is your second account? 

When my first account got flagged, and I massage them constantly without any positive feedback. I deactivate it and create a new one

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You have violated TOS. Did you ever read that? So bear the consequences now i.e. your second account is not doing well!

I don't understand this, I deactivate one before creating another one. I am not operation two account at a time

• Like 3
  • Confused 1