Youtube Video about my Fiverr Journey.

julianjam

Question

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Fiverr, I'm selling on there for 3 months and it's working pretty well for me.

I was thinking about making a Video on Youtube showcasing my journey and showing maybe my earnings.

I couldn't find anything yet about the spefic rules on fiverr about that.

And I want to be sure before creating the Video I don't break any rules, which could get my Account in to trouble.

Does somebody has any advice for me or knows if I could get into trouble making a video like this.

I really don't wanna get banned on Fiverr, because I'm thinking about doing it full time, so I just wanna be very sure I don't do a mistake.

Thank you very much.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, julianjam said:

And I want to be sure before creating the Video I don't break any rules, which could get my Account in to trouble.

Here, I will try to mention some points to avoid any trouble:

1. Do not show your username or profile URL at all. Not all subscribers are your supporters, and you probably wouldn't want your haters to destroy your account by placing fake orders, then canceling or leaving negative reviews. Someone can easily ruin your account if 'Request to Order' is not enabled.

2. Do not show usernames, profile pictures, or any other details of your buyers, as it would be against the Terms of Service.

3. Do not mislead your subscribers with statements like "stay 24 hours active to get orders" or "stay active on the forum to get orders," haha.

4. Also, I would not recommend showing earnings, but it's a personal choice, and it's completely up to you.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2024 at 3:23 AM, rawque_gulia said:

Here, I will try to mention some points to avoid any trouble:

1. Do not show your username or profile URL at all. Not all subscribers are your supporters, and you probably wouldn't want your haters to destroy your account by placing fake orders, then canceling or leaving negative reviews. Someone can easily ruin your account if 'Request to Order' is not enabled.

2. Do not show usernames, profile pictures, or any other details of your buyers, as it would be against the Terms of Service.

3. Do not mislead your subscribers with statements like "stay 24 hours active to get orders" or "stay active on the forum to get orders," haha.

4. Also, I would not recommend showing earnings, but it's a personal choice, and it's completely up to you.

Thank you so much! Especially the hint about the scammers!

• Like 2