ID verification | Temporarily Disabled Fiverr Account

junayedferdous9

Question

Hello! I am a New Seller on Fiverr. Recently I completed an order and after the completion, Fiverr asked me to verify my ID. I have thoroughly checked for a clear picture of my ID and Face Picture for submission but every time I get rejected. After the 3rd time, my account was temporarily disabled. 

Now please suggest to me how can I get my ID back so I can start working again. 

Thank you.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, junayedferdous9 said:

Hello! I am a New Seller on Fiverr. Recently I completed an order and after the completion, Fiverr asked me to verify my ID. I have thoroughly checked for a clear picture of my ID and Face Picture for submission but every time I get rejected. After the 3rd time, my account was temporarily disabled. 

Now please suggest to me how can I get my ID back so I can start working again. 

Thank you.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

contact customer support as soon as possible and share the details problem you faced while verifying. Thanks

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, webshahid said:

contact customer support as soon as possible and share the details problem you faced while verifying. Thanks

I have contacted them and it's been 24 hours now. What to do now? Should I contact them again?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, junayedferdous9 said:

I have contacted them and it's been 24 hours now. What to do now? Should I contact them again?

Please wait till they reachout, if your ID seems valid they surely will solve the issue

• Like 4

17 hours ago, junayedferdous9 said:

Go to their facebook page and knock. you will get response soon.

• Like 4

hello great mind i see you want o verify your account but later git ban  did you try to verify it using fiverr app or trying it on chrome that will also determine the reasons to get it ban 

• Like 4