Anyone ever got any jobs from briefs?

naid_pandur

Question

Hey everyone,

I used to get a lot of briefs like a year ago but I sent like 50 messages and never got a single reply. Some were 2-3 hours late but 50% of messages were sent within 30 minutes. Then I never got briefs until now. Now I get 5-10 briefs per day but I don't think that it's worth my time. Do you know how many people get the same brief as I do? What are the chances of somebody picking me? 

Like, don't get me wrong but I need somebody to prove me that it's worth it

• Like 6

5 answers to this question

I'm a TRS and Pro seller and I get more than enough orders, yet I haven't received many briefs lately. That system never worked well, and it probably never will. The ones I did get before (I used to get a few every day) were all completely irrelevant to me. A typical example would be briefs for Chinese translations when I don't even offer that language. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, smashradio said:

I'm a TRS and Pro seller and I get more than enough orders, yet I haven't received many briefs lately. That system never worked well, and it probably never will. The ones I did get before (I used to get a few every day) were all completely irrelevant to me. A typical example would be briefs for chinese translations when I don't even offer that language. 

Yeah, it's pretty much the same. All of them are irrelevant to what I do as well. But I feel like I was compensated or something. I used to get a lot more orders before. Now it's like I get less orders but I get 5 briefs per day. I don't know what's going on but I think that I will turn them off. It's not really worth it

• Like 2