I don't understand if my accounts verified or not

amrfawzyahmed1

Question

Hi, i tried to create seller account on fiverr but they didn't approve the account and that's fine, what i don't really understand is my account is still active and my gig is active and visible to public, how is that even possible? I tried to ask support but they answered copy paste answer that has nothing to do with my question, so i hope i can get answer here. 

Thanks in advance ❤️ 

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

13 hours ago, amrfawzyahmed1 said:

Hi, i tried to create seller account on fiverr but they didn't approve the account and that's fine, what i don't really understand is my account is still active and my gig is active and visible to public, how is that even possible? I tried to ask support but they answered copy paste answer that has nothing to do with my question, so i hope i can get answer here. 

Thanks in advance ❤️ 

Hi @amrfawzyahmed1! It looks like the gig that you started is not allowed on our marketplace and that could be part of the reason why your account is compromised. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide much additional details outside of what Customer Support gave you. Hope this helps!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi @amrfawzyahmed1! It looks like the gig that you started is not allowed on our marketplace and that could be part of the reason why your account is compromised. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide much additional details outside of what Customer Support gave you. Hope this helps!

The gig is already active, that's what buzzle me, how my account was not approved and at same time my gig is active and approved 

Edited by amrfawzyahmed1
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, ghoshradhe said:

You should delete those gigs, try to create a new one, and avoid copying and pasting contents. Unless your gigs are approved.

My gig is already active, that's what buzzle me, how my account was not approved and at same time my gig is active and approved 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, amrfawzyahmed1 said:

My gig is already active, that's what buzzle me, how my account was not approved and at same time my gig is active and approved 

Do you get any impressions and clicks ? just curious 

• Like 4