Why is my seller's account not approved?

samantha_hoyt

Question

I know I'm not the only person who has had this issue. However, after combing through the forum answers, most of the reasons I saw for people not being approved included copying and pasting gig information from other sellers, not filling out a profile, or using obviously fake identities. I used my own identity, which was verified through a W-9 form. I have professional and personal experience in the industry I'm trying to sell for. I created my own gigs, profile, and images from scratch, and I was still denied. I reached out to customer support to ask for an explanation and all they told me was that the decision could not be changed. I'm frustrated and confused because I did not violate any community guidelines or standards, and yet I was arbitrarily denied access and they won't even tell me why. Does anyone know what is going on here?

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

Hello @samantha_hoyt 

We recognize how important it is to you to become a Freelancer and thank you for your interest in our platform. If your request was reviewed and not approved, please kindly note that we can’t change this decision. You are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a Buyer.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Thanks 2