I cant find any of my gig in the search results page

adetayexxell

Question

Hello fiverr peeps, I have been a seller for a while now with my active gigs ranking on search pages this is a dream for fiverr sellers come true.

Then recently i got a job from a client and after i was done i discovered i cant find my gigs again in search results. 

what just happened?

Fiverr team what caused this andn how can my gigs come back to the search results page cause this is the onky way we can make money on fiverr

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

Just now, hafiza2003 said:

@adetayexxell fiverr give chance every seller for selling his gig that's why can't find your gig now because maybe another one get the chance... 

so you mean out of 600 people because i just completed a job my gigs wont be seen untill its my chance?

Is that how it works i can see people that have completed more jobs than me and i Can see their gig on the search result. Why me with just 5 jobs completed?

• Like 5

Maybe your gig not ranked enough to show on the Search result pages. 

Well, afteyou complete the order. Fiverr uses various performance metrics to rank gigs, including response rate, order completion rate, and customer satisfaction. If any of these metrics dropped below a certain threshold, it could impact your gig's visibility.

Client's negative rating also effect gig performance.

• Like 6