Client need a partial refund from my completed project

pongpob_best

Question

Me and my client have completed 3 projects together. The third project did not go smoothly, and he requested a discount for the fourth one. However, I was unavailable on the day he proposed, so I had to halt work on the fourth project. Now, he is asking for a partial refund for the third project. How should I proceed in this scenario?

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

As it seems the project didn't go well, I suggest you to do a full refund rather than a partial refund. Because we need all the customers to be satisfied rather than spending their money leaving dissatisfaction. Otherwise this kind of dissatisfaction will come bac as a boomerang to you by downgrading your gig performances.  

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, pongpob_best said:

Me and my client have completed 3 projects together. The third project did not go smoothly, and he requested a discount for the fourth one. However, I was unavailable on the day he proposed, so I had to halt work on the fourth project. Now, he is asking for a partial refund for the third project. How should I proceed in this scenario?

You should refund partially because the client's happiness is your first choice. If you do it, the buyer will be happy and may connect in the future. But if you don't do it, he can give you some affect in your profile, which will cause you to lose. So I think it will be very good to partially refund your profile and reduce risk. 

• Thanks 3