Top Rated Seller Level

hira_mustafa

Question

Hello everyone.

I have a query to ask, It's been more than 5 months since I have completed all the criteria for a top-rated account. However I am not receiving any email from the Fiverr team about the acceptance/rejection. 

I am worried because I don't remember the category I chose when I created the account, and currently I am serving in the technical domain (Wordpress websites). Does anyone have an idea how much time it will take? 

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hira_mustafa said:

Hello everyone.

I have a query to ask, It's been more than 5 months since I have completed all the criteria for a top-rated account. However I am not receiving any email from the Fiverr team about the acceptance/rejection. 

I am worried because I don't remember the category I chose when I created the account, and currently I am serving in the technical domain (Wordpress websites). Does anyone have an idea how much time it will take? 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15140188560913-Top-Rated#h_01HPHV1WJWW2D3EBJVBBZM63YZ

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hira_mustafa said:

Yes, but I have seen many sellers in my category on Top Rated level.

Right, they have the amount of TRS that they want for that category, hence why they're not actively looking for more. They only want a certain number for each section on Fiverr. I don't know the specifics only that they're not looking to add more TRS to your category.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, dereck_s said:

Only certain categories are being looked at for Top Rated Seller. Chances are you might not be in one of those categories. 

Yes, but I have seen many sellers in my category on Top Rated level.

• Like 5