Facing attempt of Scamming

Hey Everyone i just got an order and start working on that and got the message of 

FiverrOnly visible to you

{client_name} can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.    

and then i completed the task the client assigns and now he tries to scam with me by trying cancelling the order even everything is provided to him perfectly. how can i encouter this one

• Like 3

Hello Everyone 

I recently got order on fiverr for ML work and after i start working the clinet's chat shows no longer be contacted and then i submitted the work and client then start saying want to cancel the order as you are using fake code . where the code is totally mine and self written and completexity of code is only O(n) as per agreement and accuracy of model is also 0.99 as per required scenario and now he is trying to cancel that without paying me and tries to waste my efforts please help me and guide me 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, babli4shaan said:

There are some of the scammer did this. If the client don't pay for your sincerely work. If you can distroy your work done. Do that. For that the client did get any benefit to your work.

First of all never do that ! Whatever this guy said.

Better way is to just politely ask for the reason Why they would cancel it? If you think the reason is valid better just move on... but if you think the reason is not justified. You can go to the resolution center. That's all you can do!

• Like 3