How to get more orders on gig and why impressions decrease when orders are active?

sabitunnahar

I don't understand why the gig impressions and click are decreasing since the orders are active on my gig. Completed 7orders on my gig But now I do not get any new order why? What can I do now to increase gig impressions? What is the way to get more orders on gig and why impressions decrease when orders are active? Please help me dear brothers and sisters...😔

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

There is a common myth that when we have active orders, our gig impressions decrease. However, you can easily verify that this is not always the case by looking at your competitors who have completed only a low number of orders but are still ranking on the first page. To improve your chances of success, try to create a gig image similar to theirs and use tags and titles that match theirs. Since these competitors are already successful, make sure to improve your services accordingly. I hope this advice helps!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, najeeb1100 said:

There is a common myth that when we have active orders, our gig impressions decrease. However, you can easily verify that this is not always the case by looking at your competitors who have completed only a low number of orders but are still ranking on the first page. To improve your chances of success, try to create a gig image similar to theirs and use tags and titles that match theirs. Since these competitors are already successful, make sure to improve your services accordingly. I hope this advice helps!

Thanks for your advice bro..

• Like 4