profile setting

muhammad22313

Question

Hello. I am new on fiverr. kindly advice me if my profile is verified or something missing in my profile and one more thing I am from Pakistan and a message  "A quick note to confirm that your Form W-9 information was reviewed and approved by the U.S. tax authorities. No further action is required on your side" received from gmail. I don't understand why this message come to me. kindly give me advice.

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

16 minutes ago, muhammad22313 said:

Hello. I am new on fiverr. kindly advice me if my profile is verified or something missing in my profile and one more thing I am from Pakistan and a message  "A quick note to confirm that your Form W-9 information was reviewed and approved by the U.S. tax authorities. No further action is required on your side" received from gmail. I don't understand why this message come to me. kindly give me advice.

please read this article related to W-9 form , this will help you https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011135837-W-9-collection, also I checked your profile and it is active with no gigs.

• Like 5