Seeking Tips for Perfecting AI-Generated Art Orders

ishratrani

On 3/14/2024 at 9:36 AM, ishratrani said:

What deliberate effort can I do to have more orders?

Deliberate? Put simply: find them yourself. Learn who your target market are and go to them, rather than wait for them to come to you. 

(Don't sell AI art.) 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Hi Fiverr Community,

I'm an AI-powered digital artist specializing in creating custom images and illustrations. While I strive to deliver high-quality, unique artwork to my clients, I’m always looking to improve my process and ensure customer satisfaction.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/Q7NqDk6

For those who have experience in offering similar services, I’d love to hear your insights on the following:

1. How do you handle clients who are unsure about what they want and need more guidance in shaping their ideas?
  2. Do you have any tips for handling revisions effectively without compromising on quality or delivery time?
  3. What are the most common challenges you face in AI-generated art projects, and how do you overcome them?

Any advice or best practices would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

• Like 1

Hello Fiverr Sellers,

I'm gathering insights to help new and experienced sellers alike improve their gigs and boost their success on Fiverr. What’s the most valuable piece of advice you would give to fellow sellers? Please vote and share your experiences!

Feel free to elaborate in the comments with any additional tips or personal experiences. Thanks for contributing to the community!

Best,

[Ishrat Rani]

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

All of the above, and more imo.

Things like SEO / updating regularly and showing quality samples are important to get an order. However, that itself is not what being "successful in Fiverr" means.

What about the things that come into play after you have an order (customer service etc.)

And even things like money management is part of "success" (IMO)

There's so much to talk about if we are to talk about "Top Tip for Success as a Fiverr Seller".

Anywho...

The top advice I would give to a new seller is that "getting orders and SEO and all these things that come before you have a client is easy. It's what comes after that's difficult (customer service / conflict resolution etc.). So make sure that you have yourself covered in terms of setting realistic expectations for them through your descriptions and packages. And just plan, and know what exactly you gonna do after you get that first order (if that's what you're looking for)

Cheers!

• Like 2