Payoneer mailed rejected payment Upon withdrawal | fiver DECLINED-PAYER-CURRENTLY-UNAVAILABLE

shigri_develops

Question

hello i was withdrawing fiver payments for a year smoothly and 2 days ago requested fiver withdrawal and  payooner sent me payment rejection mail with 'DECLINED-PAYER-CURRENTLY-UNAVAILABLE'  ..."PayoneerRejectionReason":"Bank cannot process"

is any one else facing the same issue 

what should i do in current situation

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, shigri_develops said:

hello i was withdrawing fiver payments for a year smoothly and 2 days ago requested fiver withdrawal and  payooner sent me payment rejection mail with 'DECLINED-PAYER-CURRENTLY-UNAVAILABLE'  ..."PayoneerRejectionReason":"Bank cannot process"

is any one else facing the same issue 

what should i do in current situation

Hello too

Have you contacted Payoneer via their Live Chat? Contact them first as only they can guide you regarding it. Other option is to check your bank account thoroughly that it's effective or not..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, shigri_develops said:

@smartdezigns hi  i have mailed the payoneer customer care but they are not responding as i cannot initiate live chat it needs a user to be logged in to do so 

No. Avoid sending emails to them. Contact them via Live Chat. They will guide you on the spot.. This is the only solution for you.. 

If you are unable to login then that might be the reason of your issue. 

Their support is not the worst one.. they are the best.. Whenever I had any issue (rare), they have always resolved my issue on the spot/instantly.

• Like 2