How long normally fiverr takes to complete review process for restricted account.

tariqahmed74

Question

My account is under review from past 16 days, i was basically helping my client in his academic work for his learning purposes.

Can my apology be accepted? I didn't even get single warning, i am level two seller.

Edited by tariqahmed74
  • Like 1

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, tariqahmed74 said:

My account is under review from past 16 days, i was basically helping my client in his academic work for his learning purposes.

Don't you know that academic services on Fiverr are not allowed? Were you offering a tutoring services?

Edit: Also, you must have received an email regarding it. What does it say?

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 1

Just now, tariqahmed74 said:

Yes it was his assignment, related to database.

There you go. You got a fair warning then as you have broken the TOS. Read the TOS again and also the following link: 

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-services-on-Fiverr-The-Dos-and-Don-ts

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Trust & safety > Fiverr services - policies & guidelines

P.S. Usually account review takes 60-90 days.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 11:05 PM, tariqahmed74 said:

Just want to know the chances to recover account and apology email can be accepted or not.

Your account is restricted because you have violated TOS. Contact Fiverr Support. Only they can help you regarding your issue.

• Like 1