Got first order - only getting started!

My Fiverr experience has been nothing short of a bumpy ride, and it still continues that way but guess what? The smoother the road, the lazier we become. These bumps are keeping me active, pushing me to do better with every passing moment!

I joined Fiverr in 2020 amidst the spread of COVID-19, it was a new world - freelancing. I had no clue about it. All I knew was that I was a good video editor and I could sell my services to clients across the oceans while sitting at home so that was it and I dived deep into Fiverr without knowing much about keywords, gigs, pricing and niche.

Although I created my first gig in 2020, it was so bad and never got any impressions, I just did not know what to do, so I quit Fiverr. Then fast forward to 2024, I started a freelancing course, while also providing my video editing services to Instagram stores and other student bodies in my universities. I realized my potential and thought 'Maybe this is it, this might be the perfect time to find the lost nemo' lol. By the way, during the freelancing course, I was learning ecommerce. I found great interest in ecommerce, and that's where my journey began!

I published two gigs, but in different niches, one for video editing while the other one for ecommerce. I started receiving positive results in terms of impressions and clicks but no orders. I made some changes, and finally received an order on my ecommerce gig. which I completed in no time.

So that's my experience of my first order, making both the buyer and myself very happy. Grinding for more!

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on landing your first job! I

I also started in 2020 but faced challenges and took a break. I re-joined in late 2023 and secured an order on Upwork, but haven't seen results on Fiverr yet.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, theinmarma said:

Congratulations on landing your first job! I

I also started in 2020 but faced challenges and took a break. I re-joined in late 2023 and secured an order on Upwork, but haven't seen results on Fiverr yet.

Thank you! Your hard work will bear fruit too, like it has on Upwork. Keep grinding!

• Like 15

8 hours ago, abeershaykh said:

My Fiverr experience has been nothing short of a bumpy ride, and it still continues that way but guess what? The smoother the road, the lazier we become. These bumps are keeping me active, pushing me to do better with every passing moment!

I joined Fiverr in 2020 amidst the spread of COVID-19, it was a new world - freelancing. I had no clue about it. All I knew was that I was a good video editor and I could sell my services to clients across the oceans while sitting at home so that was it and I dived deep into Fiverr without knowing much about keywords, gigs, pricing and niche.

Although I created my first gig in 2020, it was so bad and never got any impressions, I just did not know what to do, so I quit Fiverr. Then fast forward to 2024, I started a freelancing course, while also providing my video editing services to Instagram stores and other student bodies in my universities. I realized my potential and thought 'Maybe this is it, this might be the perfect time to find the lost nemo' lol. By the way, during the freelancing course, I was learning ecommerce. I found great interest in ecommerce, and that's where my journey began!

I published two gigs, but in different niches, one for video editing while the other one for ecommerce. I started receiving positive results in terms of impressions and clicks but no orders. I made some changes, and finally received an order on my ecommerce gig. which I completed in no time.

So that's my experience of my first order, making both the buyer and myself very happy. Grinding for more!

Congratulations!

• Like 18

Congratulations Abeershaykh wish you all the best for your next amazing project 

I'm a new freelance in Fiverr, pray for all new freelance who is skillful, dedication and passionate with there work everyone can get there first order soon 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, hafiza2003 said:

Congratulations Abeershaykh wish you all the best for your next amazing project 

I'm a new freelance in Fiverr, pray for all new freelance who is skillful, dedication and passionate with there work everyone can get there first order soon 

Thank you hafiza! indeed with hard work, we can achieve great results!

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 5:22 AM, abeershaykh said:

Good

• Like 9