Enquiry about new orders received on fiverr

rekhabhatti

Question

When we receive any new order on fiverr, when does it reflect on our portal?  How will I get to know about the authenticity of that person who is approaching me for work? Like I have received one mail regarding to be on a vedio call on s***e and talk in Hindi and when I said what is the content what to be discussed, they said anything random, I find this really weird, Is this genuine? Also it is not reflecting on my fiverr account as order.

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, rekhabhatti said:

When we receive any new order on fiverr, when does it reflect on our portal?  How will I get to know about the authenticity of that person who is approaching me for work? Like I have received one mail regarding to be on a vedio call on s***e and talk in Hindi and when I said what is the content what to be discussed, they said anything random, I find this really weird, Is this genuine? Also it is not reflecting on my fiverr account as order.

It's because Fiverr's AI detected spammers and deleted his account so that they can't cheat you.

I am a 2nd-level seller on Fiverr and according to me, Fiverr is the best platform for every skilled professional.

Happy journey

• Like 4