Scammer Clients!

mahidmunna

Question

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, mahidmunna said:

I'm a new seller on Fiverr! Recently I had to face a lot of scammers clients. They offer me to go out of Fiverr! But I trust Fiverr. In that case, what should I do? What steps are helpful to get rid of those scammers?

Simply respond to their messages with the "Hi" then mark them as Spam. You can report them as well but avoid contacting them outside the Fiverr and also avoid sharing your personal contact details with them. Else you will be in trouble i.e. account suspension.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Simply respond to their messages with the "Hi" then mark them as Spam. You can report them as well but avoid contacting them outside the Fiverr and also avoid sharing your personal contact details with them. Else you will be in trouble i.e. account suspension.

Well, this is the steps one can take against the scammers. Do you think some gig subcategory or service types attracts relatively more scammers than others?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mmahfuzpro said:

Well, this is the steps one can take against the scammers. Do you think some gig subcategory or service types attracts relatively more scammers than others?

No. What does gig categories have to do with the scammers? There is no specific category which scammers targets. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2