Attempts Limit Reached Without Doing Anything

tbkkt2

My attempt limits were reached when I haven't even verified for a long time (weeks) and when it eventually did, the phone call and sms never arrived. I contacted support and it said it was solved, although it wasn't. Has someone found a solution to this?

• Like 12

Hi @tbkkt2 

I just checked and your ticket is not solved yet. Did you follow the steps from the email our Customer Support sent you? Please do so and send them feedback.

In the meantime, please take a moment to read this article about Verifying your account using your phone

If the problem continues to occur, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thanks. 

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2024 at 8:29 PM, Lena said:

Hi @tbkkt2 

I just checked and your ticket is not solved yet. Did you follow the steps from the email our Customer Support sent you? Please do so and send them feedback.

In the meantime, please take a moment to read this article about Verifying your account using your phone

Thanks. 

The same issue I am also facing with my account please help me because fiverr just marking the issue as solved but still we are facing the issue.

If fiverr is not able to solve the issue tell us we will not waste our time on the fiverr.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 133324.png

• Like 6

On 2/19/2024 at 4:29 PM, Lena said:

Hi @tbkkt2 

Thanks. 

Hi Lena. I have the same problem. I opened my fiverr account and didn't actively use it for a while. I'm trying to set it up now and on my first attempt to verify my phone or add withdrawal options, it is saying that I have no verification attempts left. please help.

• Like 5

Hi @nenye_eze 

The same procedure. Please find more information on this link Verifying your account using your phone and follow the steps from the article. Perhaps you will come across some troubleshooting solutions.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Customer Support for further assistance. To do so, you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. 

In case you have already contacted them, someone from our Customer Support team will contact you soon. We are just asking you to be please patient as we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, feel free to contact me again. 

Thanks. 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...