Did anyone else get Low Performance level after the new rating system update?

rajamani255

Question

Hello, I have been in touch with Fiverr support for past two days to get an answer for why my account level shows up as Low Performance. 

Does Low Performance means I have been demoted to level 0? If anyone else is experiencing this low performance level or knows what it means please let me know. 

lowperformance.PNG.a4d06fec3e536e4537d3aec42c34cf56.PNG

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, seo_wordpresss said:

I think the update is still under-process and these are the bugs. Hopefully, the things gets resolved in coming days. 

I hope it's just a bug but from my experience with Fiverr so far they rarely fix bugs. Like there is a bug where orders in revision are marked as late and it's been like that forever. My best performing gig with all 5 star reviews and 75% repeat buyer percentage is somehow low performance and I have been thrown out of the ranking system with a snap of fingers. 

• Like 6

I find myself in the same situation, I have excellent qualifications and I always solve customer problems, I am level 2 and from one minute to the next I am demoted back to 0, I hope this is a bug and they solve it before starting the new system rating

• Like 4

I am seriously so upset with Fiverr over these changes.  I have been trying to get Fiverr support to fix my now "low performance" rating and nothing has changed. I am rated a 4.9 with nearly 200 past orders. I work in UGC so the delivery time isn't always important and my buyers have never had issues. Now suddenly, I don't even appear in search results. I am going to be losing $500 each month until Fiverr changes its ridiculous new system. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, sammyers112 said:

I am seriously so upset with Fiverr over these changes.  I have been trying to get Fiverr support to fix my now "low performance" rating and nothing has changed. I am rated a 4.9 with nearly 200 past orders. I work in UGC so the delivery time isn't always important and my buyers have never had issues. Now suddenly, I don't even appear in search results. I am going to be losing $500 each month until Fiverr changes its ridiculous new system. 

I have an even worse news for you. So I initially had a success score of 5 and after 3 of my orders in the past week were auto-completed without reviews, the score dropped to 4. Any order that gets auto-completed also brings your success score down this is an impossible criteria to uphold.

• Like 2
  • Up 1