My account has flagged

zhehroz

Question

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Team

please resolve issue 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

7 answers to this question

On 2/16/2024 at 3:30 PM, zhehroz said:

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Team

please resolve issue 

Same issue, After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

• Like 3

Hi,

I think you tried to use a different location I mean used VPN or tried to Fiverr account multiple shares that's why your Fiverr account was disabled. Because It breaks the Fiverr Community guideline rules.

• Like 1

Guest bilal_hussaain

I'm a level two Fiverr seller but my account was flagged I emailed to Fiverr support team and got the below answer from the Fiverr team

Hi there,

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our . Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our .

(I'm sure I can't violate Fiverr ) but still, my account was flagged and permanently restricted and I can't get a gig impression or click and order I'm very disappointed please suggest me any solution.

Thanks