How to cancel an order without any impact on GIG

joshim_kst

Question

I got an order from a buyer in the UK for making the front end with React of a website with a 5-day delivery time. After working for one and half a day he asked me to cancel the order. I wanted to know the reason for canceling the order. He told me that the job was for his boss and his boss didn't want to complete the job. But I requested him to complete the order and he once abused me.

What can I do in this situation?

Screenshot (3).png

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, joshim_kst said:

I got an order from a buyer in the UK for making the front end with React of a website with a 5-day delivery time. After working for one and half a day he asked me to cancel the order. I wanted to know the reason for canceling the order. He told me that the job was for his boss and his boss didn't want to complete the job. But I requested him to complete the order and he once abused me.

What can I do in this situation?

First: You are violating the Forum Rule 6 that you are not allowed to share/mention the username of your buyer/seller here. Avoid it next time.

Second: No matter what, whether you do mutual cancellation or not, there will be definitely some effects on your gigs/account, you will have to face them. Cancel the order, that's a better option for you at the moment.

Third: Contact Fiverr Support and discuss with them about his inappropriate (abusive) language so that they can look into it.

Edit: @ana_tomy Please hide the username of his buyer from the screenshot or remove the screenshot. Thank you.

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 1