My gig is not showing up in searches

stephanie_peel

Question

Hi there,

I recently joined fiverr and made my first gig, but I'm a little confused. When I searched for my gig (to make sure it was working), it didn't show up. Furthermore, I looked at the help and support section to see if there was anything I could do. All it says is that my gig "needs further review" before I'll be able to find it in searches. I'm not sure what that means. Nothing seemed amiss when I was making the gig and nothing appears to be wrong when I look at it directly.

Is anyone able to help me figure out what I need to do? (I have sent a message to contact support but they haven't responded yet.)

Thanks,

Steph

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, sibajisusil said:

you can find here . 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4599361153809-Can-t-find-your-Gig#:~:text=PENDING APPROVAL - your Gig is,you haven't published yet.

1) click contact us section on fiverr

2) Then click on selling on fiverr

3) Then click gig 

4)then you can see your gig status

The gig status says it's active. That's what I meant when I said there didn't seem to be anything wrong

Edited by stephanie_peel
typo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, stephanie_peel said:

The gig status says it's active. That's what I meant when I said there didn't seem to be anything wrong

I'm having the same problem with my gig that shows as "active" and that its "appearing in searches"...but it's not when I search it. I've tried to searching in every way I know: my name (Grady Whittenburg), my profile name and handle (Grady W...@gwhittenburg) along with other tags ("american male voice"..."new seller"..."$5).  Nothing...very frustrating.  I know it will take much time to get traction to increase my business adding this platform to my current efforts, but when you can't find yourself in a simple, straight forward search, something is out of whack.

• Like 1