Do you even have any real jobs here? Every contact I had till now for deleted from Fiverr because then tried to contact me with outside work outside.

tobias_stoetzel

Question

4 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, tobias_stoetzel said:

Do you even have any real jobs here? Every contact I had till now was deleted from Fiverr because they tried to contact me with outside work offers. And you don't even delete the old messages, so contact would still be possible.

Anyways, no longer available.

Fiverr itself is not a scam (a little research will show you that). HOWEVER, there are a lot of scammers around, just like on many other marketplaces. Newcomers typically tend to get more spam because they are easier to fool. The site has gotten better at handling spam, but weird messages still get through whatever systems they have from time to time. 

I do still get work from here, by the way, but ever since AI has been around it's been a bit worse than it used to be.

• Like 2

Do you even have any real jobs here? Every contact I had till now was deleted from Fiverr because they tried to contact me with outside work offers. And you don't even delete the old messages, so contact would still be possible.

Anyways, no longer available.

• Like 2