My Account disabled due to the gig issue.

deepalpvl

Question

Please help me get back my disabled account due to the gig edit issue. recenlly i have mede my gig project update and they send me my account is disabled.

• We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s.

if anyone can help on this big support for me.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, deepalpvl said:

Please help me get back my disabled account due to the gig edit issue. recenlly i have mede my gig project update and they send me my account is disabled.

• We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s.

if anyone can help on this big support for me.

Which kind of service were you offering? Fiverr might think the service you offer may be spammy and do not want to take the risk. Otherwise, you can drop the CS a line and see what they say.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, kevoh2003 said:

Which kind of service were you offering? Fiverr might think the service you offer may be spammy and do not want to take the risk. Otherwise, you can drop the CS a line and see what they say.

thanks for your reply. I am offering ai tool installation.  I think I uploaded a few images of an anime girl (non-NFsw) in a recently done project. please tell me how to drop CS a line please explain.

• Like 2

On 1/24/2024 at 9:07 AM, deepalpvl said:

please tell me how to drop CS a line please explain.

Maybe you can consider emailing them

On 1/24/2024 at 9:07 AM, deepalpvl said:

I am offering ai tool installation

Here is what fiverr notes on ai tool installation: {Source; fiverr community standards}

"Both sellers and buyers are prohibited from using AI tools to spread nonconsensual content, create deepfakes (in a form of video, photo, or audio recording), fake accounts, or generate faces of humans who do not exist for unlawful purposes."

The anime girl pics might be the reason of the warning, unless otherwise. Anyway contact the CS and check their response 

• Like 2