Please help and be aware

yoruchan823

Question

Dear all,
I am writing you to raise awareness about the person               who tricked me. I am autistic level 2 and I have requested for a prof read and support with an assignment.

I don't understand how people think or react and is hard to make a difference between people real intentions.

The person tricked and took advantage of me, the person make me to send money on PayPal and did not help me and never answer back...

I do understand that I will not recover my money and I've done a big mistake but I hope you will read and prevent other people to be scammed. This person being on fiver for more than 2 years according to his profile. 

I will kindly appreciate if you could report this username and his account to be banned.

The user name is:            

Please stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, yoruchan823 said:

Dear all,
I am writing you to raise awareness about the person               who tricked me. I am autistic level 2 and I have requested for a prof read and support with an assignment.

I don't understand how people think or react and is hard to make a difference between people real intentions.

The person tricked and took advantage of me, the person make me to send money on PayPal and did not help me and never answer back...

I do understand that I will not recover my money and I've done a big mistake but I hope you will read and prevent other people to be scammed. This person being on fiver for more than 2 years according to his profile. 

I will kindly appreciate if you could report this username and his account to be banned.

The user name is:            

Please stay safe.

Hi @yoruchan823,

We do encourage all our members to carefully read the Terms of Service along with all the Policies we have here at Fiverr, and our Forum Rules in addition to that.

Any interaction outside of the Fiverr platform is prohibited, please follow those rules, they keep you safe, as all information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr's platform, and please report any activity that is not allowed.

Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

Hope this helps 🍀

• Like 1