Gig impressions

sarmad_phulpoto

1 minute ago, pranto975 said:

There can be many factors. maybe competition is just too high, it could just be gig rotation by fiverr as well. stay strong!

the competition is very low upto 1k services available on those keywords and many other sellers getting orders

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, sarmad_phulpoto said:

I spent a lot of time in my profile but impressions are not increasing. and my gig description is good written well optimised my all gigs so what's the exact reason of decreasing impressions?

Clear reason is Poor Gig Galleries (sorry to say this).. 

If you really have 4 years of experience then where is the proof? I mean to say that why have not you added some of your previous work in your gig galleries? Any reason? Secondly you have Digital Marketing skills too so have you ever tried to use it for your own gigs? 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Yes I worked as a Social media manager 2 years at COMSATS university Islamabad the reason of proof is that i left that job without inform to institute that's why they do not issue me experience certificate

I also worked as a intern digital marketer at National incubation centre Sukkur 1year 

and the I last I also managed social media pages of brother's business 6 months 

so it is my mistake that I haven't add my previous work but my question isn't about that. my question is why impressions do not increase whether my gigs are well optimized

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sarmad_phulpoto said:

so it is my mistake that I haven't add my previous work but my question isn't about that. my question is why impressions do not increase whether my gigs are well optimized

Read my comment again: 

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Clear reason is Poor Gig Galleries (sorry to say this).. 

Your gig galleries are not good enough to grab buyer's attention that's why you are not getting impressions or clicks. So improve your gig galleries and add yur previous work there in a creative way. And use your expertise to get impressions/clicks/orders etc.

2 hours ago, sarmad_phulpoto said:

Gig galeries mean Gig images or other? please guide me

Gig Images/Gig Thumbnails

• Like 5
  • Up 1