Need Advice: Gig Removal and Account Flagging Issue

startalent2024

Question

Hi Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing well. I recently ran into a perplexing issue involving the removal of one of my Gigs, and I'm reaching out to fellow sellers who might have insights into similar situations.

Here's a breakdown of what occurred:

• I created a Gig focused on developing and optimizing Pine Script code for TradingView.
  • I took great care to provide comprehensive information, addressing potential customer questions.
  • Despite my efforts, my profile was flagged for offering inappropriate services.
  • In an attempt to resolve the issue, I created a new Gig with different information three times, but each time, I faced the same outcome: "Your Gig 'Code Any Indicator or Strategy in TradingView PineScript' was removed." The Gig failed to pass our review, and I received a serious warning.
  • And last time I got a serious warning too:

image.png.fd63ca0acde284b35645f347c06cc63b.png

I have a few suspicions about what might have caused this:

• The initial creation of the Gig took 7 days.
  • The gig information contained words like "test" (e.g., "I will test your strategy" or "backtest").
  • I've been receiving numerous scam messages after publishing one of my previous Gigs(The gig before this GIG), possibly leading to my account being flagged.

I've carefully reviewed Fiverr's terms of service and community standards to ensure compliance, but I'm still uncertain about the cause for the removal. If anyone has faced a similar situation or can share their experiences, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Moreover, if you have specific guidelines or best practices to prevent Gig removal or account flagging, I'd love to hear about them.

Any help or advice you can provide would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Reza.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet