How to improve my gig and get order?

tanbirahammed75

Question

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, seosmmexpo said:

Promote Your Gig Outside (ex: social media) of Fiverr. Stay Active on Fiverr. Fiverr's algorithm often rewards active and engaged sellers.

I agree, the algorithm does seem to recognize that you are active and engaged. That is how I've managed to get impressions. I'm still far off to be able to provide proper advice on selling, since I've not been able to get sales recently because I've been busy. However, I used to have another account in the past, which is now eliminated. But I remember that publishing on Quora did help me get traffic as I linked my Fiverr there, and I constantly provided high quality answers to questions people had. Another way I've done it is by asking people in real life to check out my Fiverr page and even linking my Fiverr profile in my website.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, tanbirahammed75 said:

My gig ran for two weeks.  Clicks Impressions are both fine.  Why am I still not getting the order?

Create your gig images professionally and create your gig in a way that stands out from all the other sellers.

If the customer approaches you to understand that you are professional in the service you provide. 
Then there may be a possibility of getting an order.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, seosmmexpo said:

Promote Your Gig Outside (ex: social media)

Have you used your Social Media Marketing skills for yourself? Have you gotten any order so far via this tip? 

3 hours ago, seosmmexpo said:

Stay Active on Fiverr. 

What have you achieved so far by staying active on Fiverr since November 2023? Zero Order. Right?

3 hours ago, seosmmexpo said:

Fiverr's algorithm often rewards active and engaged sellers.

So why have not you gotten any order then?

You are suggesting useless tips so avoid guiding others unless you have really an experience. Focus on yourself first.

20 hours ago, tanbirahammed75 said:

My gig ran for two weeks.  Clicks Impressions are both fine.  Why am I still not getting the order?

Definitely, you won't get any orders because of poor gig galleries (I'm sorry).. You have Digital Marketing skills then have you used it for your own gigs? 

• Improve your gig galleries i.e. change them. 
  • What is the difference between these 2 gigs: "I will do setup and manage your google ads, adwords, PPC campaign" and "I will setup google ads adwords PPC campaigns for your business". Aren't they same?
  • Do research on Fiverr first regarding your niches to observe how other sellers are using their gig galleries to offer their services.
  • Like 7