Fiverr Support/ Withdrawal blocked.

mrsabih

Question

I've been having a bit of a tough time on Fiverr, and I'm hoping to get some insights or advice from others who might have faced similar situations.

Long story short, I have a client who's been taking months to test a Python script I delivered. They've been making continuous edits, causing issues, and complaining about it. He is not a developer. As a result, Fiverr blocked my withdrawal.

The frustrating part is the lack of a clear time frame for buyers to test projects. Fiverr support's response has been a generic "wait, wait, and just wait," which doesn't provide much clarity or help in resolving the situation.

This is Fiverr Buyer support not customer support.

Has anyone been through something similar? How did you handle it, and were you able to get a fair resolution? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by mrsabih
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, mrsabih said:

I've been having a bit of a tough time on Fiverr, and I'm hoping to get some insights or advice from others who might have faced similar situations.

Long story short, I have a client who's been taking months to test a Python script I delivered. They've been making continuous edits, causing issues, and complaining about it. He is not a developer. As a result, Fiverr blocked my withdrawal.

The frustrating part is the lack of a clear time frame for buyers to test projects. Fiverr support's response has been a generic "wait, wait, and just wait," which doesn't provide much clarity or help in resolving the situation.

This is Fiverr Buyer support not customer support.

Has anyone been through something similar? How did you handle it, and were you able to get a fair resolution? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

ok

• Like 4