Fiverr Account deranked

wonder_studio

22 hours ago, wonder_studio said:

Hey Everyone My Account is deranked since last year and I haven't get any single impression on my gig. my Fiverr account has been deranked lately, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could visit my profile to explore my services and support my work."

Hi too

Have you ever tried to use your Digital Marketing Skills for your own gigs?

Definitely, you won't get any impressions or clicks because of poor gig galleries. Improve them further. 

You have copied the same primary gig image and gig description of "I will design that thing you need" gig. Why? Other seller who is a TRS has already this style of image and gig description so better to remove your gig image and change your gig description. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

On 12/9/2023 at 2:11 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Have you ever tried to use your Digital Marketing Skills for your own gigs?

Definitely, you won't get any impressions or clicks because of poor gig galleries. Improve them further. 

You have copied the same primary gig image and gig description of "I will design that thing you need" gig. Why? Other seller who is a TRS has already this style of image and gig description so better to remove your gig image and change your gig description. 

I don't think changing gig gallery is going to do anything, I have changed my gallery every week when my account is de-ranked, but nothing happened

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

I don't think changing gig gallery is going to do anything, I have changed my gallery every week when my account is de-ranked, but nothing happened

Why are you changing your gig gallery every week? How will your gigs be adjusted into the search results if you keep editing your gigs? It does not work like this way.. Give some time to your gigs after editing but avoid doing it every week.. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Why are you changing your gig gallery every week? How will your gigs be adjusted into the search results if you keep editing your gigs? It does not work like this way.. Give some time to your gigs after editing but avoid doing it every week.. 

Tried, and nothing worked out, I tried every week, to every month. IT's been 3 months and nothing happened.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

Tried, and nothing worked out, I tried every week, to every month. IT's been 3 months and nothing happened.

I guess because of your 3.7* review which you received 5 months ago, your gigs are still under-effect of public and private reviews (that buyer was not that much happy with your services) so just wait for 1 more month to see the improvement in your gigs but avoid over-optimization..

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I guess because of your 3.7* review which you received 5 months ago, your gigs are still under-effect of public and private reviews (that buyer was not that much happy with your services) so just wait for 1 more month to see the improvement in your gigs but avoid over-optimization..

So all the hard work will be nothing if somebody commentsWork was great, but didn't get exactly what I wanted/needed. " and leaves a 3.7 review?

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Just let you know , my impression dropped from 3 months ago, not 5 months

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

So all the hard work will be nothing if somebody commentsWork was great, but didn't get exactly what I wanted/needed. " and leaves a 3.7 review?

You have no idea about the private reviews because it's hidden so that might be the reason.. Don't lose hope and be patient. Things will be back to track soon 😊 Meanwhile keep delivering quality work! Good Luck!

• Like 8