Visibility Issue After Period of Inactivity

amel_designs

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I recently returned to Fiverr after being inactive for a month, and I've encountered a visibility issue with my profile and gigs. Despite reactivating my account and ensuring that my profile is up to date, I've noticed that my gigs are not appearing in search results as expected.

I've already reached out to Fiverr support, and while they mentioned that search positions can shift daily, I wanted to seek advice and insights from fellow freelancers who might have experienced a similar situation. Has anyone successfully overcome a visibility challenge after a period of inactivity? I'd greatly appreciate any tips or suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards, 

Amel

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You can't expect Fiverr to put you back at the top of the search results after not making any money from you in the past month. You have to start over and earn your position on the rankings.

The problem is im not appearing at all even in the bootom of the search.. my gigs are hidden completely from search and only my exciting buyers can find me 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

Hello, Amel.

Because you have a Return after a certain amount of time, it will take time to get back into a good position!

Also, if you can do some effective promotion to get some orders, that would probably assist you a lot in ranking your Gig!

Thank you! Even the promotion feature is not available for me 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, amel_designs said:

The problem is im not appearing at all even in the bootom of the search.. my gigs are hidden completely from search and only my exciting buyers can find me 

There are only 20 pages in the search result. This means that all the gigs on these pages perform better than yours. You need to start selling. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1